ZIP CLOSURE POUCH
- Size: width 120-350 mm, height 170-450 mm
- Three superimposed layers:
- Outer layer of neutral polyester (12 µ) + low-density polyethylene (40 µ)
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam insulation (0.8-1.5 mm)
- Inner layer of low-density, food-grade polyethylene (30 µ)
- Zip closure
- Customized front/back high-resolution flexographic printing in up to 10 colors
Our thermal pouches prevent thermal shock during transportation of thermosensitive products, such as vaccines, eye drops and specific treatments, from the delivery location (pharmacy, hospital, laboratory, etc.) to the place of use.
A customized pouch is an excellent medium for advertising or explaining the importance of respecting the cold chain.
On arrival at the destination, the product is removed from the pouch and refrigerated at 2 to 8°C to preserve its therapeutic properties.