THERMAL BAG WITH RIGID FLAT BOTTOM
- Size: width 450 mm + side gussets 100 mm (x2), height 470 mm + flat bottom 200 mm
- Three superimposed layers:
- Outer layer of neutral polyester (12 µ) + low-density polyethylene (40 µ)
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam insulation (0.8-1.5 mm)
- Inner layer of low-density, food-grade polyethylene (40 µ)
- Rigid polyethylene handle
- Customized front/back high-resolution flexographic printing in up to 10 colors
In 1989, VALEMBAL launched the first flexible insulating bag with a flat bottom. Its exceptional thermal properties were hailed by the specialized press.
Fitted with an ingenious new handle, this voluminous, easy-to-use bag has since become a benchmark product.
This 45 liter bag is an excellent communication medium: the printing can be customized for quantities exceeding 5,000 bags.
VALEMBAL : MAKING LIFE EASIER
For 40 years, Valembal has exploited its unique know-how to make life easier for consumers. Our attractive, reusable insulating bags provide exceptional thermal stability for their content.
Valembal product developments are guided by the evolution of consumption habits, and the need to reduce our environmental impact, notably by selecting recycled and recyclable materials.