100% RECYCLABLE THERMAL POUCH
- Size L 120 à 350 x H 170 à 450 mm
- Three superimposed layers :
- Outer layer of low density polyethylene 60 µ (50% reyclable material)
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam insulation (0.8-1.5 mm)
- Inner layer of low-density, food-grade polyethylene 40 µ (50% reyclable material)
- Zip closure or self-gripping
- Customized front/back high-resolution flexographic printing in up to 10 colors
The first reusable insulated pouch made from recycled materials and 100% recyclable.
Our thermal pouches allow to avoid a thermal shock during the transport of thermosensitive products (vaccines, eye drops, specific treatments ...) from the delivery location to the place to use.
A customized pouch is an excellent medium for advertising or explaining the importance of respecting the cold chain.
On arrival at the destination, the product is removed from the pouch and refrigerated at 2 to 8°C to preserve its therapeutic properties.