« Consultancy for purchasing and supplier quality assurance for the pharmaceutical industry »
Valembal has pursued a continuous improvement program ever since its creation. Common sense, pragmatism and simplicity characterize our quality system which we exploit as a dynamic tool to efficiently manage all our activities. This effort was rewarded by ISO 9001 certification in 2008.
The many customers who place their confidence in Valembal regularly audit us using their own quality inspectors or an independent service provider. For example, we have been successfully audited by Supply Health Consulting.
Our products are painstakingly checked at every stage, including systematic inspection of incoming raw materials and quality checks before, during and after manufacturing. This guarantees that our products conform perfectly to your specifications and current regulations and ensures total traceability throughout the production cycle.
Our processes based on Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) are compatible with the most exacting requirements, such as:
- Material streams management
- Inspections during materials reception and manufacturing
- Batch release inspections
- Raw materials and finished product traceability
- Provision of certificates (food contact, European Pharmacopoeia, etc.)
- Production batch data are kept on file along with reserve samples
- Manufacturing in filtered air cleanroom conditions